Alfalfa hay locally grown in Moriarty, NM
We’re currently cutting our second cut of the season, and have only heard great things so far about our first cut!
- “Wire-Tied” Bales – $10.00 (60-65 lbs.) **Wire-tied for heavier bales**
- 3 x 3 x 8 – $130.00 (750 lbs.) **Horse-quality**
Farm & Delivery Only
Farm is 5 miles east of Moriarty on the north frontage road.
10% Discount for 100 Bales or more!
70 Sod Farm Rd
Moriarty, NM 87035
Spring & Summer 2019 (April 13, 2019 – mid-October)
Monday – Friday: 9:30am – 3:30pm – Closed daily 12:00 Noon – 1:00pm for lunch
Saturday: 8:00am-12 Noon
CASH ONLY or CREDIT CARD PRE-PAY (Pay over the phone with our office)
DIRECTIONS TO OUR FARM (Moriarty, NM)
- From Albuquerque, take I-40 East to Moriarty
- Take Exit 196 “Howard Cavasos Blvd.” and turn North (left)
- After the overpass, turn East (right) on “Abrahames Rd.” (Frontage)
- Travel approximately 5 miles to our farm on the North side of 1-40. (left)